The relative sizes of the planets in our solar system as represented by fruit. No room for the sun – we’re going to need some bigger fruit.
→ → Fruity planets
You may also like:
- The comet of the hour: Rosetta
- World’s largest scale model of the Solar System
- What if the Moon was only 1 pixel large?
- NASA’s 2014 meteor shower schedule
- Sacha Dench, the human swan
- Texas wants Renewable Energy
- Geminid Meteor Shower
- Seawer, the garbage removing seascraper
- After Hurricane Sandy
- Have you seen Miami Beach?
- That’s one gorgeous mid-level solar flare
- The blue flames of Kawah Ijen
- Protecting the Earth from meteors
- Bam! You’ve been hit by a solar flare