The SolarWorld SunModule SW 265 Watt Solar Panel was ranked number one in two tests carried out by Photon trade magazine (in 2008 and 2009).
Why? The solar panel generated 12 percent more energy than the competition, and the efficiency of the Sunmodule SW 265-watt solar panel has increased even more: 15.81%, with power tolerance at 0/+5%.
The SolarWorld SunModule SW 265 Watt Solar Panel is composed of high-quality, monocrystalline silicon cells, and has high longevity and durability. It’s also very user-friendly. The panel will sustain loads of up to 113 pounds per square foot; i.e. high winds and bad weather.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in USA, and come with a different type of warranty than most other brands. The warranty guarantees that the power generated will not decrease more than 0.7% per year from its nameplate over a 25-year period.
Materials and Construction
- 60-Cell Mono-crystalline Silicon module
- Front tempered glass
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 per square foot at any orientation
- Efficiency rating of 15.81 percent
- Power tolerance of -/+5%
- 2.5 frame is compatible with “Top-Down” & “Bottom” mounting methods
- Frame has grounding locations on all four of its corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEL
- Uses MC4 connectors
- Class C Fire Rating
For more information, see the SolarWorld website.